1. Did you see yesterday's best of Craigslist? It features 30 free goldfish being given away somewhere in Marlborough. Click through as there may still be some fish left along with the other interesting finds from Craigslist.
2. Fall has officially sprung. We have even already noticed some leaves changing around Marlborough.
3. A public hearing for the Ravenswood subdivision will be held tonight in front of the Planning Board at 7:30 p.m. The subdivision is located on Sudbury Street.
4. Dunkin Donuts will be speaking to the City Council about the possibility of a drive-thru window at their 54 Main Street location. The location does not currently have a drive-thru window.
5. The City Council will also discuss a $46,921 request from the mayor for funds towards Council on Aging programming and support services.