5 Things: Affordable Housing Topic of ZBA Hearing
A developer would like to build a 240-unit affordable housing complex off Route 20.
Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. A developer's plans to build 240 units of affordable housing off Route 20, near Ames Street, will be the topic of a Zoning Board of Appeals public hearing tonight. The meeting starts at 7:30 in City Hall.
2. We've been receiving questions from readers about what it takes to blog on Patch. See this article for information about how you, too, can use our site to express your opinions and/or share your expertise.
3. The Miracle League of Massachusetts, an Acton-based baseball league for children and young adults with cognitive disabilities, is recruiting new players. For information, see the group's news release on Patch.
4. The Foundation For MetroWest is seeking applicants for its Youth in Philanthropy program. For more information, see this announcement on Patch.
5. Looking to get more exposure for your event or news? Bookmark this article, which tells you how to post events and announcements directly to Marlborough Patch. If you send us the link (email@example.com) we can give you more exposure by putting your event or announcement in this column, and/or featuring it prominently on the homepage.