1. Are you traveling for the holiday? Shell's three gas station locations in Marlborough have 24-hour service. So, you can fill up your car, wash your windshield, grab a snack and you're on your way!
2. There are nine Dunkin Donuts restaurants in the city, but you'll only find three open on Christmas Day. Two have a drive-through, so you can run out for coffee, donuts, bagels and muffins donning your new pajamas! You might want to pick up a few gift cards too, just in case you forgot anyone on your list.
- Dunkin Donuts (24 hours; it's inside the Lakeside Shell station!)
- Dunkin Donuts (5 a.m.-noon)
- Dunkin Donuts, 199 Lakeside Ave. (5 a.m.-noon)
3. Did you forget to pick up your prescription? Need something for a holiday headache or a new thermometer? No problem. CVS Pharmacy (both the store and the pharmacy) is open 24 hours.
4. Three films, Django Unchained, Les Miserables and Parental Guidance will be playing on Christmas Day at Regal Cinemas. Check out the website for up-to-date showtimes and see what else is playing too!
5. For just about everything else, Tedeschi's is open too! At the time of this post, the owner had not decided if the store's Christmas Day hours would be 8 a.m.-9 p.m. or 8 a.m.-10 p.m., but either way, it gives you a lot of time to get Green Mountain Coffee, fresh fruit or TD's Deli-to-go! This convenience store also has household items, newspapers, lottery tickets, tobacco, ice cream and much more.