Many businesses choose to close on Easter Sunday, but there will still be a handful open for business. Here are our top Marlborough picks for an Easter brunch or dinner. Please posts additional locations you know about in the comments.
1. Kennedy's Pub will be offering their traditional Sunday menu in addition to a special menu of Easter fare. Kennedy's was recently voted the number one spot in Marlborough to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
2. Sorrento's Italian Gourmet on Main Street is taking reservations and will be open for business come Sunday.
3. Allora Ristoranté overlooking Lake Williams on Route 20 will be offering their full menu to patrons come Easter.
4. Though Hannaford Supermarket will have limited hours on Sunday, they will be open throughout the morning and early afternoon. You'll be able to shop as usual from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
5. Super Buffet will be offering Marlborough families all they can eat just as they always do.
Bonus: Also, The Marlborough Eagles Annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held Saturday, April 7 at Ghiloni Park. Refreshments will be available for purchase. Participants are asked to arrive by 11:30 a.m. for the egg hunt. Have fun and good luck!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on the latest Marlborough news, or simply hit the "like" button at the top of this page. If you'd like to receive the daily newsletter with our top stories, click here.